2017 China Investment Banking Women's Scholarship
2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women's Scholarship
Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women's Scholarship, a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) full-time undergraduate or Master’s degree female students at a university in China.
Scholarship winners will also have a chance to interview for a 2018 summer internship in Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking Department in Hong Kong.
What we look for:
The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to the world of Investment Banking. The winners of the scholarship will need to have:
- An excellent academic track record
- Strong intellectual skills, quantitative ability and a systematic, logical approach to solving problems
- Solid leadership skills and a commitment to the highest ethical standards of behavior
- A results orientation, good multi-tasking skills, and a strong work ethic
- A self-starter who is driven, yet can also work will in a team environment
- An excellent communicator and listener
Who is eligible?
- Undergraduate or master’s degree female students who are studying full-time at a university in China and are on track to graduate in 2019/2020
- Students from any academic discipline or degree
- If you already hold other scholarships or intend to undertake a summer internship, you are still eligible and encouraged to apply
- You do not need to have any prior finance experience or knowledge
How do I apply?
Applications must be submitted via this website no later than Wednesday, October 18, 2017, midnight Hong Kong Time and include:
- Your resume
- Cover letter (marked Reference 2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women's Scholarship)
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript
**Please save and upload the resume and transcript to the online application form in ONE SINGLE FILE.**
Please review the Scholarship Terms and Conditions here before applying.
In applying for the Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women's Scholarship, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions outlined.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2017 midnight Hong Kong time
For any inquiries, please email the Campus Recruiting Team: email@example.com
This opportunity is closed to applications.