Internship - Client Advisory - First Line of Defense Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: December 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally Risk Management/Finance in Banking or Law.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within First Line of Defense Support function in our Private Banking Business Area Middle East, NRI/Africa & Turkey, located in the heart of Zurich
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into a growing Business Area in an Emerging Market
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Chance to enforce risk awareness and compliance culture with front organizations
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of supporting our Relationship Managers in Switzerland and Middle East
- Are you a communicative and reliable person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet/seek interesting challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You are enthusiastic about Emerging Markets and you can see yourself in Private Banking in the long term
- You speak fluent German and English, Arab language skills would be an advantage
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13217
Campus Recruiting Zurich
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.