Internship - First Line of Defense Support IWM Latin America
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: December, 2017
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, either in Economics or Busines Administration, other fields of study are welcome
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will play an active role in a dynamic and international team that develops solutions in the risk area supporting the Latin American front organization
- Identify, analyse and mitigate risk patterns in front organizations
- Support line management in further enhancing the risk and control framework
- You will interact with Management and have close collaboration with various stakeholders across the bank and be able to establish a network
- Support the regular production of a risk report including scorecards in close collaboration with central teams and the business management
- An excellent platform for personal and professional development with a unique insight in the Private Banking industry within a thriving region
- Are you a structured and independent person with a high level of focus on service?
- You like to work in a challenging and rapidly changing environment with demanding stakeholders
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude, and are willing to go the extra mile
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- Are you proficient in English, preferably also in Spanish? German would be an asset.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13219
Campus Recruiting Team