Internship - Investment Banking - Equity Derivatives and Structured Products
Our Equity Derivatives and Structured Products Trading in Zurich offers an:
Internship Investment Banking
Equity Derivatives and Structured Products
- 6 months Internship with starting date beginning of January / February 2013
- Insight into our company and business areas
- The opportunity to gain practical experience
- Exposure to Equities and Structured Products Trading which is covering over 1000 underlyings from exchanges worldwide
- Pricing of structured products
- Payout scripting of structured products
- Assisting team with general and administrative tasks
- Global work environment
- Four completed semesters of university in a quantitative area (i.e. mathematics, physics etc.) with top ranked academic credentials
- The ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
- Programming skills (for example C, C++, VBA or Java)
- Strong quantitative affinity, good communication skills, motivation to work in a highly dynamic international space
- Team player
Take the next step with us.
Number of reference: 1092
Campus Recruiting Zürich
Tel. +41 (0) 44 333 54 74
Please apply online!
This opportunity is closed to applications.