Internship – Asset Management – Client Service & Sales Support Distribution CH & EMEA
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: February 1, 2019, or by arrangement
Workplace: Kalandergasse 4, 8045 Zürich
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Banking & Finance.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You have a challenging role within the Client Service & Sales Support Team
- You have the chance to gain an in-depth insight into Asset Management Distribution
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You support our Sales Teams in their interaction with external and internal clients
- You are actively involved in the coverage of our central Fundhotline (Phone and E-Mail)
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of our periodic and ad hoc client reports as well as in the areas of client communication
- Are you a structured and efficient person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you like a generalist role and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You are passionate about Mutual Fund Business and you can see yourself in Asset Management in the long term
- You speak fluent German and English (both mandatory), any other language is an advantage (FR, IT)
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
This opportunity is closed to applications.