Internship – Technology (IT) – Junior Strategist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: January 2019, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally with an IT Focus.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You support the Global Head of Technology Strategy & Architecture and work on a diversified portfolio of tasks
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of strategy and roadmap definition
- You are actively involved in workshop preparation and post workshop activities
- You have the chance to gain an in-depth insight into new technology exploration and modelling
- You will be supported by a very experienced team of Enterprise Architects and mentored by the Global Head of Strategy & Architecture
- Do you want to join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities?
- Are you a communicative and open-minded person with a high level of autonomy?
- Do you often take on important roles within a team and are dedicated to meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed analytical skills and like to present to a diverse audience
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You have a broad IT knowledge with in depth and hands on expertise in some disciplines
- You speak fluent English, any other language is an asset
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
This opportunity is closed to applications.