Internship Investment Banking - IBD Mergers & Acquisitions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 3 months
Start date: September-November 2018
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university with a strong interest in Finance
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position as Analyst after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You gain insight into our company and business areas in Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) and capital markets,
- you work on major M&A and financing transactions that you read about in the newspaper,
- you gain experience in preparing financial analyses and valuations, draft presentations and documents in combination with M&A and capital markets transactions,
- you work within an international work environment, and
- you gain practical experience within a bank.
- Do you have a keen interest in Investment Banking?
- Are you an analytical and reliable person who likes to take the initiative?
- Do you have a flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure?
- Are you interested in working at Credit Suisse long term?
- Do you have a proficiency in English and German, further European languages are considered as an asset?
Campus Recruitment Team
Tel. +41 44 333 11 29
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
This opportunity is closed to applications.