Click the Apply button below to start your application(s) to our Full Time programs. On the first page you will be able to view all available programs and apply by location and division.
** If you have previously registered for an event, or submitted an application to Credit Suisse in previous years, you must use the same email address/log-in for this application. Multiple profiles are not permitted, and these applications will not be made available to the recruitment teams for consideration. You will have the opportunity to update all your details before submitting your current applications **
Please also note:
- Our Graduate programs are open to final year students, and recent graduates. Candidates who do not meet this criteria should apply for roles at Credit Suisse through our Experienced Professionals careers website.
- If you're new to our online application and event registration system you will be asked to register on the following page with an email address, otherwise you can log in to start or continue your application. Again it is critical you use the email address/log-in as per past applications, we do not accept secondary profiles.
- The application takes about 15 minutes to complete. If you don't have enough time now, you can start and return later to complete and submit the application.
- You may only submit a maximum of two (2) applications across all divisions and regional offices, and they must be submitted at the same time and in order of preference. To help you select the opportunities that are the best fit for you, please see descriptions of our exciting Full Time roles here.
- After you have submitted your application(s), you will not be able to amend your program preferences.
Once you have applied / registered, you will be able to log in to check the status of your application and review any email communications by clicking the "My Events and Applications" section on the left.