Internship - Investment Banking - Business Devleopment International Trading Services
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: Beginning of January, 2018, or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Uetlihof
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in banking & finance or economics/business administration
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You insights into business development for our International Trading Services in Switzerland
- You exposure to all Trading and Sales desks and their management in Switzerland and abroad
- You a wide variety of challenging tasks within a dynamic work environment
- You an insight into the full range of strategy development, implementation, strategic initiatives and reporting & controlling tasks
- You to participate in comprehensive business reviews and organizational optimizations
- You the possibility to challenge and contribute to new business projects and cases
- You the chance to take part in product development processes and other lifecycle tasks
- You the opportunity to analyze business and financial information and prepare presentations for top management
- Are you integer and able to think and work independently?
- Are you willing to assume responsibility?
- You are persevere and able to work under pressure
- You have excellent English and German skills in writing and speaking
- Do you have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills?
- You have good knowledge of financial markets and products
- Experience in controlling or consulting would be an advantage
- You have good social skills, i.e. ability to cope with diverse personalities in a professional way
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.