Internship - Client Advisory - Ultra High Net Worth Individuals – Strategic Clients Office
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: January 1, 2018, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will drive targeted research on client profiles and deal opportunities using public sources (i.e. internet) and internal knowledge
- You will support the organization of top-quality internal conferences and town-halls as well as client events including development of content and logistics
- You will support identification of client opportunities with key stakeholders in the bank (e.g. Corporate Finance teams, Corporate Bank, Asset Management)
- You will get involved in client transactions and will support timely follow-ups with all specialists involved (credit, structuring, Relationship Managers, Strategic Client Partners, etc.)
- You will identify and select clients for private equity investment opportunities and invitation to Marketing events (Young Investors Program, Emerging Market Leadership Forum, Credit Suisse Salon, Asian Investment Conference, etc.)
- You will contribute to senior management presentations and prepare input for monthly International Wealth Management (IWM) meetings in collaboration with Strategic Client Partners
- Are you a ambitious and reliable person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you take on leadership responsibilities and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- You have the ambition to work in a team of senior bankers and getting exposure to a wide area of topics in UHNWI banking
- You are motivated to work in a highly dynamic environment with ability to flexibly react to short-term requests
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to quickly adapt new content; ideally with some experience in database structuring and maintenance
- You have strong social and communication skills and ability to effectively work with senior management
- Fluency in English and ideally German, any other language would be an advantage
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13209
Campus Recruiting Zurich
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.