Internship – Technology (IT) – Quant Developer Robo Advisory
Length: 6 months
Start date: November 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Workplace: Zürich , Uetlihof
Academic qualification: BSc in Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, or Engineering
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- Support the quant team in building next generation robo advisory services
- Contribute to the automation of investment processes
- Review relevant scientific literature and prototype concepts which have potential
- Actively collaborate in the daily Scrum meetings
- Are you a technologically minded and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you have Python programming skills and the desired to focus on quantitative development?
- Do you have knowledge of mathematical portfolio optimization concepts, or ability to gain that knowledge in a short time?
- Do you have strong skills in mathematics, machine learning, and statistics?
- Are you motivated to know more about the financial sector?
- Do you speak fluently English?
Apply online now!
This opportunity is closed to applications.