Career Start - Advisory & Sales - Sales Manager
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: November 1, 2017 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Business Administration, Economics or Finance with a strong academic record
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, at the forefront of Emerging Market opportunities, where you can thrive in a dynamic and global environment
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Latin America Advisory & Sales organization after completing the Career Start program
- You support Relationship Managers and Investment Consultants in their daily activities by identifying clear sales opportunities within their Client Book and providing the necessary analytics, tools and sales material for a successful outcome
- You are part of a dynamic, international and highly motivated team that develops strategic sales activities, manages the regional investment content and services to support the growth of the Latin American front organization
- A diversified field of work with involvement in a variety of key initiatives related to the product and service offering across Latin America
- Opportunity to be responsible for the development and implementation of market specific sales activities
- Close collaboration with various business areas, e.g. Asset Management, Investment Solutions & Delivery, Products & Services, Sales & Trading Services, Investment Strategy & Research, etc.
- Powerful career development with a unique insight in the Private Banking Latin America business
- Are you a determined and structured person with a high level of focus on service?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you prefer the analytical part of a project and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you have good knowledge of, and interest in financial markets and the different asset classes?
- Excellent analytical skills, affinity towards numbers and ability to work conceptually to drive the implementation of the initiatives
- Very strong MS office skills (particularly Excel and Power Point)
- Prior experience working in an investment product related Firm or a Consulting Firm, preferred
- Proficient in English and Spanish. Portuguese and German would be an asset
Reference number: 13146
Campus Recruiting Zurich
Apply online now!
This opportunity is closed to applications.