Career Start - Product Management - Private Equity Group, Platform Management
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: December 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Click here to enter text.
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of Product Management as a basis for further career progression
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Private Equity Group after completing the Career Start program
- You manage all aspects of the lifecycle of feeder fund products of the Private Equity Group; recurring tasks include monitoring and executing of fund subscriptions, capital transactions, quarterly reporting, security transfers, fee processing,
- are responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of client and accounting data and provide periodic reports to other areas of the Bank,
- work closely with the other teams including sales and client services, structuring, legal, back office, the Front, as well as external service providers and private equity fund managers,
- support the COO team on a variety of tasks and projects aimed at improving and streamlining processes,
- gain an in-depth insight into Private Equity.
- Are you a independent and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Are you willing to work hard and get things done without being shy to also do the “dirty work”
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
Reference number: 13019
Campus Recruiting Team
+41 44 333 13 27
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.
This opportunity is closed to applications.