Career Start – Business Management – Chief Operating Officer Business Management
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: November 1, 2017 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in academic degree in business administration or economics
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development.
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Chief Risk Office (CRO) after completing the Career Start program
- You support the business management team of ‘Chief Operating Officer (COO)’ within the division ‘Chief Risk Officer (CRO)’ of the Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.
- are actively involved in a highly motivated and dynamic team acting in an evolving environment
- perform a variety of tasks in the areas of executive support (incl. management presentations, management committees, communication measures, and human capital management & education)
- carry out a variety of activities to support the production of the monthly risk reporting
- receive insight into various functions of the Risk Division (e.g. Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Market and Liquidity Risk Management, Reputational Risk, etc.)
- develop a broad network across all divisions
- Are you a ambitious and structured person with a high level of focus on service?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Do you have outstanding conceptual abilities and a keen awareness of quality?
- Are you an open and persuasive personality with strong communication skills?
- Do you have developed Microsoft Office skills?
- Do you have an excellent command of German and English?
Reference number: 12867
Campus Recruiting Zurich
Apply online now!
This opportunity is closed to applications.