Career Start – Risk Management - Liquidity Risk Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: January 1, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Click here to enter text.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Treasury & Liquidity Risk International Wealth Management Team after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging role within the Treasury and Liquidity Risk Management Team for the International Wealth Management division
- You have the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into market- and liquidity risk management principles and a wide array of treasury activities.
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and expertise create an exciting working environment with growth opportunities
- You actively collaborate in analysis of risk exposures and review of models and methodologies and their applicability to International Wealth Management.
- You are an ambitious and structured person with a high level of focus on service
- A genuine interest to learn about financial markets in general, and in the field of risk management in particular
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate
- Excellent communication skills in English. German is an advantage
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruiting Zurich
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.