Career Start – Technology (IT) – Requirements Engineer for Corporate Action, Income and Redemption
Length: 24 months
Start date: September 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Workplace: CS Tower, Zuerich-Oerlikon
Foundation Role: Business Analysis & Engineering
Academic qualification: University degree or similar education. Ideally in information technology or information management
The Credit Suisse Career Start Program provides excellent opportunities to help you develop your technical skills. We offer on- and off-the-job training, a high level of practical experience, plenty of room to enable you try new things and reach your full potential.
Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams.
Further Information can be found on our Credit Suisse Career page
- You are the contact between Business and Software engineers
- Understand business drivers and what needs to be delivered from a business point of view
- Manage, estimate and consolidate information on the requirements of the project's customers, products and product components according to the requirements engineering process
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared
- Analyze and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements in the context of software and processes
- Are you a balanced and analytical person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
- Are you motivated to know more about the financial sector?
- Do you have advanced MS Office products (Excel, Word ,etc) skills
- Do you have knowledge of database technologies (MySQL, Oracle)
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Knowledge of a programming language (Cobol, PL1, C++ or JAVA) is an advantage
Reference number: 12753
Name of the recruiter: Nadine Walker
Apply online now!
This opportunity is closed to applications.