Internship – Asset Management – Private Equity Investment Analyst - Direct Investments Energy Infrastructure
Length: 6 months
Start date: November 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in business administration or natural / engineering sciences with above-average success, ideally with a focus on Banking & Finance
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will be participating in the research, identification, analysis and examination of potential investment opportunities in the energy infrastructure sector,
- taking part in fundraising activities, including the preparation of fund- and investment-specific presentations,
- be responsible for the financial modeling and analysis as well as carrying out company and asset valuations,
- research independently on specific markets as well as identification of potential investment opportunities,
- support in the acquisition process, in particular due diligence,
- have the chance to write investment memoranda as a basis for investment decisions and
- be involved in investment management, reporting and asset monitoring of existing investments
- Are you a analytical and innovative person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- Do you offer high operational readiness, resilience and flexibility and as a team-player you can work well both independently and in a team
- Are you a confident and convincing personality and you are able to use your communication skills when presenting towards senior management or other internal stakeholders?
- Do you speak fluent German and English; if you bring fluency in French or in a Scandinavian language, this is considered an advantage
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.