Career Start –Client Advisory –External Asset Manager International Wealth Management Europe/Assistant Relationship Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: October, 2018 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking & Finance or Business Administration.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the External Asset Management Department after completing the Career Start program
- An interesting role in an international and dynamic environment within the Department External Asset Manager (EAM) Europe in the Division of International Wealth Management (IWM).
- Being part of a young, successful and very motivated team covering with UK one of the most important focus and growth markets
- Close collaboration with an experienced Relationship Manager to support in all aspects of daily banking tasks and in the interaction with clients
- Daily contact with our sophisticated clients, boutique independent wealth managers taking care of mainly ultra-high net worth individuals, to deliver high level client services
- Great opportunity to have regular exchange with a variety of different areas of the bank to build up know how and expertise in all possible banking matters
- Involvement in the strategic and conceptual development of client relationships of the covered EAM markets
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- You possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- Do you speak excellent German and do you have a very good a working knowledge of English?
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.