Career Start – Investment Banking - FX Sales Corporate & Institutional Clients
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: August, 2018 or by arrangement
Workplace: Geneva, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed master's degree at a university
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the FX Sales department after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging role within our Foreign Exchange (FX) & Precious Metals (PM) Advisory & Sales team covering Corporate and Institutional clients in Switzerland.
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the FX and PM markets – cash and derivatives – and the financial needs of corporates.
- You will actively collaborate in the daily tasks of the team (presentations, analysis, administration, trades) including contacts with our clients, trading desks and Research.
- A fast-paced, international, exciting and open-minded work environment geared towards finding rapid solutions and with growth opportunities in the organization.
- The possibility to develop your knowhow on various topics.
- Participate in in-house learning events and Shadowing Days to explore different areas within the bank.
- Extensive networking opportunities across the company.
- Strong interest in financial markets with, preferably, work experience in the financial industry
- You like challenging tasks and you proactively meet challenges
- Energetic and open personality with strong communication skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus and service
- Ability to work under pressure and strong multitasking skills
- Strive for quality, maintaining a strong sense of responsibility
- A solid attention to details and a structured approach
- Fluent in French and English. German is a plus.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.