Internship – Product Management – Investment Reporting Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: As soon as possible or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in finance or business administration
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will have a challenging role within the “high-end client reporting” program, a large scale project for introducing a new system for investment reporting for very large institutional clients
- You support the migration of some of the bank’s largest and most sophisticated clients to a new investment-reporting platform which provides detailed insights into portfolio composition, return, risk, etc.
- You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team of Investment Reporting Specialists and a crucial contributor to ensuring a smooth and timely transition of all clients to the new platform.
- You will understand key investment analytics and reporting concepts – which is of particular interest in case you strive for a CFA education
- Your task will provide you with insight into how large, institutional clients invest and how we provide transparency to them about their portfolios.
- You will also gain technical expertise about our sophisticated platform.
- Are you a reliable and structured person with a high level of autonomy?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Are you comfortable with numbers and highly attentive to detail?
- Are you enthusiastic about working on a complex topic and quickly expanding your skills?
- You have a good working knowledge of English and ideally also German?
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.