Career Start – Business Management –Analyst & Project Manager- International Wealth Management Europe
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: September/October 2018
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the IWM Europe Business Management team after completing the Career Start program
- You will support a dynamic team to deliver measurable and sustainable improvement in the performance within a leading Private Banking Business Area servicing our key European markets
- You will get the opportunity to take co-ownership of key resource management processes to support performance transparency and assessment
- You will learn who to perform deep dive analyses to identify Profit & Loss (P&L) improvement opportunities and co-manage projects aimed at improving the Bank operational efficiency
- You will selectively support large business transactions and facilitate their financial recognition
- You will be involved in business development activities such as digital innovation and other important current trends in Private Banking
- Finally, you will be closely interacting with senior management (e.g. Business Area leadership and management teams at our European locations) to extend your network
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- A winning personality and good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Working experience with a financial service provider or a consulting firm is a distinct advantage
- Experience and pleasure in working with figures and reports
- A keen awareness of quality and outstanding conceptual skills
- Flexibility, a proactive approach, sense of responsibility, and perseverance
- Very sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English and German. French or Italian is a plus
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
This opportunity is closed to applications.