Career Start – Investment Banking –Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals Options Trader
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: June, 2018 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich - Uetlihof
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in engineering, physics, math, statistics or other sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the ITS FX and PM Options Trading desk after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the Global Markets trading team
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into FX and PM Options trading.
- You are part of a global team of highly qualified professionals
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You support the growth of our trading franchise, with focus on wealth management clients.
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of actively managing the bank exposure to different risk factors, establishing option prices, collecting and maintaining market data, interacting with IT and financial modelling teams, supporting the senior traders in their risk management, writing market commentary, collaborating with the trade support team on daily options lifecycle operations
- You are an ambitious and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions
- Does the quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You gathered already experiences in trading and financial markets
- Are you a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities and are you willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have a good a working knowledge of German?
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.