Career Start – Technology (IT) – Junior Strategist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Start date: As soon as possible
Foundation role: System Architecture & Engineering
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally with an IT focus.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the Career Start program
- You support the Global Head of Technology Strategy & Architecture and work on a diversified portfolio of tasks.
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of strategy and roadmap definition.
- You are involved in workshop preparation and post workshop activities.
- You gain practical experience in planning and budgeting.
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into new technology exploration and modelling.
- You will be supported by a very experienced team of Enterprise Architects and mentored by the Global Head of Strategy & Architecture.
- Are you a communicative and open-minded person with a high level of autonomy?
- Do you often take on important roles within a team and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- Do you have well-developed analytical skills and like to present to a diverse audience?
- Do you have a broad IT knowledge with in depth and hands on expertise in some disciplines?
- Do you have a very good working knowledge of English?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.