Internship - Investment Banking - Collateral Trading Services - Client Services
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: May 1, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, Click here to enter text.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role with International Trading Solutions in Global Markets
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Securities Lending & Borrowing and Repo business
- You are part of an effective Coverage team within ITS
- You will be able to lead sales and market analysis and contribute in preparing marketing materials or sales pitches
- You will support the coverage team in sourcing additional assets into the securities lending program
- You will assist the Client Services team on various administrative tasks
- Are you a communicative and reliable person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
This opportunity is closed to applications.