Career Start - Technology (IT) - Analyst Cloud Operations Team Switzerland
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Start date: April 1, 2018, or by arrangement
Foundation Role: System Architecture & Engineering
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in a computer science related field.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams.
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
- You are a member of the Credit Suisse Cloud team which is responsible for building and supporting the entire private Cloud stack of the bank
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of Storage-, Network- and Compute-Virtualization and actively contribute to the daily maintenance tasks of the environment
- You will undertake demanding root-cause analysis in cooperation with Engineering- and Vendor-Teams
- You execute new releases and upgrades to the vRealize Suite products
- You create, revise and update technical documentation and know-how articles
- You actively cooperate within a global team to improve processes and the Cloud Operations in general
- You support the team in basic automation exercises
- In addition, you have the opportunity to gain in-depth insights into the fields of Incident-, Problem- and Change-Management
- Are you a independent and reliable person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you have experience in the field of IT operations?
- Do you have knowledge of virtualization products from VMware?
- Do you often take on communication with external stakeholder groups and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various stakeholders?
- Do you have a well-developed readiness of mind?
- Are you interested in further developing your skills in Linux, Windows and Virtualization topics?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13836
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.