Career Start – Accounting, Controlling & Audit – Internal Audit
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 12 months
Start date: March 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Willingness to gain qualifications such as Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor, Chartered Financial Analyst.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Shadowing Days: Opportunity to spend 4-6 days in functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department Internal Audit after completing the Career Start program
- You will be assigned to global and local internal audits which target the areas of greatest risk to the Bank, applying state of the art audit methodologies,
- play a vital role in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of Credit Suisse by evaluating the effectiveness of its internal controls,
- deliver crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentations of findings
- identify and assess key issues impacting Business,
- actively cooperate with major Business and Support functions across our entire organization and
- assist in a variety of bank-wide high level initiatives and special projects
- You are a structured and efficient person with a high level of autonomy
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- Do you have a high affinity towards risk issues and control matters?
- Do you have good negotiation and excellent oral and written communications skills in English and German?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Beatrice Eugster HLOS 813
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.