Career Start – Accounting, Controlling & Audit –Financial Analyst – Group Planning & Forecasting
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: As soon as possible or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Accounting, Business Administration or another relevant field
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Group Finance Department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the team coordinating the Group wide strategic and financial planning and forecasting process in the „Group Financial Planning and Analysis“ department
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into CS Group management reporting
- You are part of the annual financial planning process which includes challenge and examination of assumptions used by stakeholders across the bank
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics which impact on CS Group’s financial performance
- You gain practical experience on an international team within the Finance function of a bank
- You liaise with multiple key stakeholders in Divisional Finance, Risk, Capital Management and Treasury
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and contribute towards the information delivered to Senior Management to support their decision making process.
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As a demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You are enthusiastic about management accounting and want to develop your knowledge of the Financial Planning and Forecasting area
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude with the ability to cope under pressure
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- Excellent communication skills in English and a good working knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.