Career Start - Corporate Development - Corporate Development / Mergers and Acquisitions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 3-6 month rotation
Start date: February 1, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences with demonstrated outstanding academic performance
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 3-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Corporate Development department after completing the Career Start program
- You the opportunity to gain practical experience in our central in-house Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) team managing non-organic growth initiatives and executing M&A transactions as principal
- You will be actively involved in international M&A transactions, due diligence processes and related analytical work
- You will support with the identification and/or assessment of acquisition/divestiture opportunities and prepare investment proposals/memos
- You will work on financial analysis and company/business valuations
- You will interact with senior management and various internal stakeholders involved in the M&A process
- You are a open-minded and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions
- Affinity to financial services industry and knowledge of financial services industry fundamentals
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and to work under time pressure
- Highly motivated and proactive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work efficiently in a team
- Fluency in English. German is a plus
- Previous corporate finance / Merger and Acquisition experience would be an asset
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Zurich
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.