Career Start - Client Advisory - Client Management Team Latin America
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: December 1, 2017
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking & Finance or Business Administration.
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development.
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Client Management Team of the Business Area Latin America after completing the Career Start program
- You support Ultra High Net Worth Individual Relationship Managers with their tasks
- You are actively involved in the handling of complex requests of UHNWI clients
- You are in direct client contact with the banks most important clients
- You receive an in-depth insight into UHNWI Client Management
- Are you a communicative and reliable person with a high level of focus on service?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you motivated to benefit from the experience of long-standing client advisors?
- Do you have a well-developed eye for details and a systematic working style?
- Are you enthusiastic for both risk related as well as banking and finance topics and a long-term focus on providing demanding clients with tailor-made solutions?
- Do you have excellent ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders within the bank?
- Do you speak fluent Spanish and German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
Reference number: 13255
Campus Recruiting Team
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.
This opportunity is closed to applications.