Internship – Technology (IT) – Business Analyst
Length: 6 months
Start date: June 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally an academic degree as Bachelor in Software Development
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will evaluate an expert system that can maintain nodes of various types and business rules or policies and is easy to use,
- look at ServiceNow as one possible option or investigate how to integrate with ServiceNow catalog and request process,
- fill in defined nodes and rules and train a bunch of experts on how to include new nodes and rules,
- gather additional information for relevant notes and rules and include them in the system,
- build an easy to use UI to get proposals based on a set of input parameters and provide transparency on decision points and options
- Are you a communicative and technologically minded person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you have advanced programming skills in e.g. Java Script and html5
- Do you have knowledge of REST, expert systems and business rules engines
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.