Internship - Technology (IT) - Agile Collaboration Engineer
Length: 6 months
Start date: As soon as possible (2017)
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in computer science or economics with a technical focus
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will be actively involved in organizing and setting up a collaboration platform in the area of trade finance, factoring, commodities financing and cash / custody transactions,
- you will carry out a variety of activities in the areas of IT Corporate Finance and Transactions,
- you will identify the needs by interviewing team members and suggest a proper structure for each topic considering the various user groups (management, team, visitors) and their requirements (e.g. document storage and versioning, knowledge sharing, surveys, calendars / absence management, access management, security aspects),
- you will receive an in-depth insight into agile technologies like Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- you will assist project managers, solution engineers, request managers and line managers actively with their daily tasks,
- you will get a good understanding of the needs of the organization by supporting a line manager and selected team members in their daily work (e.g. support in project planning, resource management, application management),
- you will ensure that a general approach how to quickly setup a collaboration environment for teams is defined and documented.
- Four completed semesters of university or university of applied science preferably in information technology or business engineering or comparable studies
- Enthusiasm for working in an delivery focused IT team
- Strong wish and ability to realize a collaboration solution for a team in practical terms
- Knowledge in Jira, Confluence, SharePoint and/or Subversion is an advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Office tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint) will be helpful
- Open and persuasive personality with strong communication skills
- A keen awareness of quality and outstanding conceptual skills
- Flexibility, a proactive approach, sense of responsibility, and perseverance
- Excellent German and good command of English
Reference number: 12563
Campus Recruiting Team
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.
This opportunity is closed to applications.