Career Start - Technology (IT) - Software Engineer
Length: 24 months
Start date: As of now, or by arrangement
Foundation Role: Business Analysis & Engineering
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent education
Training: The Credit Suisse Career Start Program provides excellent opportunities to help you develop your technical skills. We offer on- and off-the-job training, a high level of practical experience, plenty of room to enable you try new things and reach your full potential.
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams.
Further Information can be found on our Credit Suisse Career page
- Analyze and understand the needs of our customers to guarantee the long term stability of our programs and applications
- Responsibility for all documentation and training related to the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes (e.g. accurate documentation of our processes, preparation of technical manuals)
- Daily operations of production environment with 1st and 2nd level support tasks with regulatory report deliveries
- Incident and Problem Management including the assistance with general information/complaints
- Analysis of operations request fulfilment to assure the easy access to our IT services and to deliver all components of the standard services requested properly
- Are you a analytical and communicative person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you have advanced excel, Java, Linux skills?
- Do you have experience with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in working at Credit Suisse long term?
- Do you speak German fluently and have solid English skills?
- Are you interested in huge data management & business domains technology?
Reference number: 12226
Campus Recruiting Team Switzerland
+41 44 333 88 52
Apply online now!
This opportunity is closed to applications.