Internship – Human Resources, Branding & Marketing – Marketing Communication Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: As soon as possible, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Economics, Marketing or Communications
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within the Marketing & Communications areas across the entire bank
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into how we communicate about our financial expertise which is a significant component in bringing the Credit Suisse brand to life
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of coordinating the monthly Global CIO Video, supporting Global Communications messages for the Global CIO Office, administrating the Communication activities on the Investment Outlook publication 2019, updating intranet features, writing teasers for Global CIO Letter, administration IS&P communications
- You support Marketing, Communications and the Brand Senior Manager
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and have daily exchanges with our Stakeholders globally
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of digitalizations and publications
- Are you a communicative and loyal person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude and you think out of the box
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German
- You are proficient in using Powerpoint and Excel and have excellent writing skills
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.