Internship – Accounting, Controlling & Audit – Group Finance
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: Dec 2018, or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Uetlihof
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Accounting or Finance
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a meaningful role within the Group Finance Consolidation Team
- You getthe rare chance to gain an in-depth insight into the process required to prepare the consolidated financial statements of Credit Suisse
- You have the opportunity to gain practical experience within a bank, to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- Being part of a dynamic and diverse team, whose specific expertise guarantees an exciting working environment
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of consolidation accounting, reporting and analytics
- You will actively collaborate in the monthly tasks analyzing legal entity financial information and quality control
- You will prepare monthly consolidation adjustments and actively assist in the preparation of several regulatory reporting requirements
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and show a high level of reliability
- You love taking on important roles within a team and you dedicatedly meet challenges
- Are you a dedicated team-player with a motivated and flexible can-do attitude?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You show a strong interest in the financial sector and you are seeking interesting challenges
- Your well-developed Excel skills enables you to contribute to the team’s success
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a requirement
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.