Internship - Accounting, Controlling & Audit Liquidity Measurement & Reporting Analyst - Loans and Deposits
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: November 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in major of Finance , Accounting or Economics. Bachelor degree graduates or during Master studies
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within Liquidity Measurement & Reporting. The team is responsible for reporting and providing data analysis support on the Bank's liquidity reporting to Regulators such as Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) or Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) as well as supporting global liquidity management whose role is to optimise the structure of Bank’s funding and liquidity
- You have opportunity to gain an in-depth insight and build specialism around the growing world of bank liquidity management matters and regulations Exciting opportunity to gain knowledge of liquidity reporting in the product area of Loans & Deposits as well as overall mechanisms of how the Bank measures and manages its liquidity and funding
- You gain practical experience and support preparation of monthly Loans & Deposits input into the daily and monthly LCR, divisional LCR, monthly NSFR & divisional NSFR, quarterly Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics (ALMM) or data validation for Barometer MI
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and contribute to efficiency and quality through process improvements and/or report enhancements on new and current tasks where applicable; ensure operational control and identify failures, missing controls and seek for solutions to remediate
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Are you a analytical and structured person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you often take on communication with external stakeholder groups and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you possess mathematical confidence and accuracy when calculating large numbers
- You have well-developed excel skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude. Have attention to detail and are able to track trends and spot anomalies
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You speak fluent English. German would be an advantage
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13218
Campus Recruiting Zurich
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.