Career Start – Accounting, Controlling & Audit – Business Analyst Net Interest Income
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: April 2019 or by arrangement
Workplace: Europaallee 1, 8001 Zurich
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the divisional Finance department after completing the Career Start program
- You will receive an in-depth insight into Revenue and Balance Sheet Management including special focus on Treasury and Net Interest Income
- You will be actively involved in analyzing and reporting Net Interest Income development as well as in the forecasting and planning process
- You will play a role in analyzing Revenue topics and further developing the internal steering framework for Balance Sheet products such as Loans and Deposits as well as driving divisional initiatives aiming to improve profitability and ensure efficient use of Balance Sheet with focus on Capital and Liquidity
- You will undertake demanding task such as preparing Revenue and Treasury proposals for top Management decision meetings
- You will be in close collaboration with teams across Credit Suisse e.g. Front Business Area Finance, Advisory and Sales, Group Finance, Treasury
- You will assist the team actively with their daily tasks and contribute to our success
- Are you wishing to break through in an international environment?
- Are you an analytical and innovative person with pronounced team spirit?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and are dedicated to meet challenges?
- You are passionate about core banking and you can see yourself in a leadership role in the long term
- You have well-developed conceptual abilities and good interpersonal skills
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You speak fluent German and have a good working knowledge of English
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.