Career Start – Client Advisory – Assistant Relationship Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: April 1st 2019 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the International Wealth Management after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within Private Wealth Management catering to the diaspora of the Indian subcontinent
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into client management
- You are part of a team of wealth managers catering directly to clients
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You support experienced Relationship Managers servicing clients resident in the Middle East
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of client management as well as investment management
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of managing a portfolio of high net worth clients
- You are a equitable and efficient person with a high level of focus on service
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As proven self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You are passionate about investment management and you see yourself in such a role in the long term
- You like challenging tasks
- You like working in a multi-cultural environment with clients who are citizens of the world
- You show a proven ability to multitask
- You gained already experiences in a role where you need to deliver against a timeline
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- Reliability and very good social skills is what you possess
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Are you motivated to benefit from the experience of long-standing client advisors?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak fluent English?
Name des Recruiters
Tel. +41(0)22 393 33 47
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a an ambitious advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.