Internship – Product Management – Specialist Trade Finance
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: 01.03.2019, or by arrangement
Workplace: Rue de Lausanne 11-19, 1211 Geneva
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in economics or linguistics
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Trade Finance Services
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You support the team in their daily transactions
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and international environment
- You perform a variety of tasks in the area of securing payments in international and local trades
- Are you a communicative and structured person with pronounced team spirit?
- Are you motivated to benefit from the experience of long-standing client advisors?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You are passionate about international trade and you can see yourself as a specialist in trade finance in the long term
- You are fluent in French and English
Campus Recruitment Team
Tel. Telefonnummer des Recruiters
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us an ambitious advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.