Career Start – Risk Management – Investment Product Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: March, 2019 or by arrangement
Workplace: Sihlcity, Zurich
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Finance/Business Administration or Economics
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Investment Solutions & Products department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within Credit Suisse product risk classification team serving the client advisory business globally
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the risk assessment for all investment products offered to Private Banking clients
- You are part of an international expert team with diverse profiles
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- Do you want to be actively involved in a dynamic team which has close interaction with product and risk experts and the IT platform providers across the world?
- Are you committed to perform a variety of tasks in the areas of risk rating calculation and publication, risk model upgrades and roll-outs to various international locations?
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are committed to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You gathered already experiences with specific investment products or product risk management
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- You have well-developed conceptual and analytical abilities as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are dedicated to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak fluent English and have a good a working knowledge of German?
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.