Internship – Accounting, Controlling & Audit – Business Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: March 1, 2019, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Economics or Business Administration
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- The chance to gain practical experience within a bank, insight into our company and the Division ‘International Wealth Management’
- Exposure to different departments and areas with an international work environment
- Opportunities for networking as well as attending events throughout the program
- You will be actively involved in all finance-related topics for the Business Area Emerging Europe
- You will carry out a variety of activities in the areas of performance measurement
- You will undertake demanding analysis on financial figures and contribute to financial planning and forecasting management
- Are you passionate about finding solutions in a complex environment?
- Do you possess an open and persuasive personality with strong interpersonal skills?
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You show a high level of service orientation towards our internal stakeholders and are flexible
- You have a dedicated approach, sense of responsibility and perseverance
- If you gathered an advanced knowledge in excel or general programming skills that would be a plus
- You possess a very good command of English; German is an advantage
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.