Career Start – Asset Management – Junior Portfolio Manager - Thematic Equities
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: April or May 2019 or by arrangement
Workplace: Sihlcity, Zurich
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in finance/economics or engineering/technology/life sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Thematic Equities team after completing the Career Start program
- We offer you a challenging role within the Thematic Equities Team at Credit Suisse Asset Management in Zurich.
- You will join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting and dynamic working environment, as well as growth opportunities for your career and on a personal level.
- You have the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working with a team of experienced global portfolio managers and analysts managing a family of best-in-class equity funds.
- You will perform a variety of tasks in the areas of equity analysis, both at a stock and industry level, portfolio construction, risk appraisal, the conceptualization and development of new thematic funds, as well as in a variety of marketing related and client-servicing activities.
- You have the chance to gain valuable practical experience in asset management, as well as in other areas of the bank while on rotation.
- You are an analytical and structured person with a strong commitment to assist and adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- You have a strong dedication to deliver excellent quality work and you demonstrate initiative as well as high level of reliability
- You have a naturally curious mind, show creativity and independence in your thinking
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Do you bring energy to the work place and are happy to engage and cooperate with other team members?
- Do you have already some working experience in a professional office environment?
- Are you fluent in English? German or other languages would be a plus.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.