CCAC - Internship – Risk Management – Credit Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: March 2019, or by arrangement
Workplace: Uetlihof, Zurich
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Statistics or Computer Science
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- Dynamic and team-orientated working environment
- Possibility to work on stress models that will help assess Credit Suisse credit risk, in particular
- Models to measure credit risk on an obligor and portfolio level under stress
- Analysis of historical data to estimate model parameters
- Analysis and control of model inputs, results and sensitivities
- Get involved in IT projects and implementation of Stress models in state of the art IT environment
- Performing ad-hoc analyses
- Are you a technologically minded and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Strong numerical skills, interest in financial products, derivatives
- Understanding of stress concept
- Knowledge or interest in programming languages
- Fluency in English
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them in daily risk management practice
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.