Internship – Risk Management – Quantitative Risk Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: February 1, 2019, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in quantitative finance, statistics or some other quantitative discipline
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within the global Model Performance Monitoring team responsible for the performance monitoring for all Credit Risk Models related to the Advanced Internal Rating-Based Approach (AIRB), including Rating, Loss Given Default and Exposure at Default Models
- You improve the performance monitoring for the broad AIRB model landscape
- You create visualizations allowing in-depths analysis of the credit risk data
- You deal with big data and apply data mining and statistical tests
- You assume responsibility for your own area of work with independent planning, conceptualization, and implementation
- You apply and contribute to our internal data analytics library
- You have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative team
- You have an affinity to data science and artificial intelligence
- You have good programming skills (e.g. R, SQL) and solid MS Office know-how
- You are interested in Risk Management, Credit Risk and Modelling
- You are a great teammate, have a winning personality and stand out with conceptual and interpersonal skills
- You speak fluent English, Gernan is a plus
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.