Career Start – Client Advisory - Junior Client Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: November, 2017 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Business Administration and/or Banking and Finance.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the IWM Latam Brazil International Department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the IWM Latam Brazil International market area
- You to have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into wealth management and investment advisory activities focused on Brazilian clients
- You are part of a high performance Team in a dynamic market, working directly with Client/Relationship Managers as well Assistants and other specialists
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to get training and develop knowhow on various topics
- You support the Management in business/sales initiatives, risk management and other tasks
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of Client and Business Management
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You are enthusiastic about working in Switzerland and you see yourself in IWM Latam Brazil International in the long term
- You show a demonstrated ability in quick and thorough analysis, as well as meeting client demands in a prompt and professional manner
- You already gathered experiences in a Banking or ideally, Private Banking environment
- You are willing to become part of a team and contribute to success
- You have well-developed conceptual abilities
- You possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- You speak fluent Portuguese and you have a good a working knowledge of English and German
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13230
Campus Recruiting Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.