Internship - Consulting & Project Management - Sales Management IWM Latin America
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: December, 2017
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, either in Economics or Busines Administration, other fields of study are welcome
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- Being part of a dynamic, international and highly motivated team that develops strategic sales activities, manages the regional investment content and services to support the growth of the Latin American front organization
- A diversified field of work with involvement in a variety of key initiatives related to the product and service offering across Latin America
- Opportunity to be responsible for the development and implementation of market specific sales activities
- Support Relationship Managers and Investment Consultants in their daily activities by identifying clear sales opportunities within their Client Book and providing the necessary analytics, tools and sales material for a successful outcome
- Close collaboration with various business areas, e.g. Asset Management, Investment Solutions & Delivery, Products & Services, Sales & Trading Services, Investment Strategy & Research, COO etc.
- Powerful career development with a unique insight in the Private Banking Latin America business
- Are you a structured and independent person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you like a generalist role and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You are enthusiastic about Investment Products and you can see yourself in Sales Management
- Are you proficient in English, preferably also in Spanish or Portuguese? German would be an asset.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13219
Campus Recruiting Team