Career Start – Technology (IT) – Application Architecture & Development
Length: 24 months
Start date: as soon as possible, or by arrangement
Foundation Role: Application Architecture & Development
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Science
The Credit Suisse Career Start Program provides excellent opportunities to help you develop your technical skills. We offer on- and off-the-job training, a high level of practical experience, plenty of room to enable you try new things and reach your full potential.
Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams.
Further Information can be found on our Credit Suisse Career page
- You support the further development and automation of our in-house built applications
- Are actively involved in a dynamic team,
- Perform a variety of tasks in the areas of FX / OTC and Confirmations
- Undertake demanding enhancements and automation to our business critical systems
- Gain an in-depth insight into our OTC and Confirmations platforms and the CS JAP framework
- actively collaborate in the daily tasks of enhancing and optimizing our systems
- are involved with business analysts, developers and our key users
- Are you an analytical and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you have advanced IT know-how and Java programming skills
- Do you have knowledge of database technologies as Oracle, Sybase and SQL
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you motivated to know more about the financial sector?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have a good a working knowledge of German?
Reference number: 12909
Name of the recruiter: Nadine Walker
Campus Recruiting Team Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)44 333 82 28
Apply online now!
This opportunity is closed to applications.