Career Start - Technology (IT) - Architecture Analyst
Length: 24 months
Start date: October 1, 2017 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Foundation Role: Application Architecture & Development
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Science or Business Management.
Training: The Credit Suisse Career Start Program provides excellent opportunities to help you develop your technical skills. We offer on- and off-the-job training, a high level of practical experience, plenty of room to enable you try new things and reach your full potential.
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams.
Further Information can be found on our Credit Suisse Career page
- You will gain an in-depth insight into a division-wide Architecture Community
- You will collaborate with various IT department architects across the division to elaborate and capture the target state architecture, roadmaps, etc. and maintain existing current state architecture.
- You will support the development and implementation of processes, tools, techniques and best practices allowing to manage architecture efficiently.
- You will support the Target States & Controls lead in maintaining the bank wide repository for applications and architecture target states, planning and tracking, as well as getting involved in the design authority committees and other architecture bodies.
- You will measure Complexity, Quality & Analytics and contribute to architecture repository audits, quality assurance and capture application and architecture metrics.
- Are you a structured and communicative person with a high level of autonomy?
- Do you often take on important roles within a team and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you have flexibility in mind and ability to drive and implement change?
- Are you a team player with good communication skills?
- Do you speak fluent English?
Apply online now!
This opportunity is closed to applications.