Career Start – Business Management - Business Manager
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: January 1, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Click here to enter text.
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, in the area of Risk which covers Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Reputation Risk and Enterprise Risk as a basis for further career progression
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) for International Wealth Management (IWM) or overall Risk Division after completing the Career Start program
- You support the COO of the newly set up and rapidly growing team of CRO IWM
- are actively involved in a dynamic and international team which drives change within CRO IWM
- perform a variety of tasks in the areas of risk identification and controls, IWM risk reporting, and business management tasks as well as taking ownership of special projects
- gain an in-depth insight into the strategic risk topics which are top of the Senior Management agenda
- Are you a open-minded and reliable person with pronounced team spirit?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you often take on important roles within a team and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Are you enthusiastic about working in an international environment on evolving strategic risk topics where you can progress your career in the long term?
- Do you speak fluent English? German is an advantage.
Reference number: 12853
Campus Recruiting Zurich
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.
This opportunity is closed to applications.