Internship – Technology (IT) – Front-End Application Developer
Length: 6 months
Start date: October 1, 2017, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally, Computer Science degree.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You support the creation of a content management platform,
- are actively involved in a dynamic team,
- perform a variety of tasks in the areas of front-end development,
- undertake demanding responsibilities to ensure on-time delivery,
- gain an in-depth insight into Innovation applied to Banking industry.
- Are you a technologically minded and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you have full understanding of relational DB design and are able to write SQL queries?
- Do you have knowledge of object-orientated programming (preferably C# .NET) ? Understanding of web services would be advantageous.
- Do you have front-end development experience (preferably Angular 2) and HTML5 and CSS understanding?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you speak fluent English?
Reference number: 12839
Campus Recruiting Team
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.