Career Start – Technology (IT) – Enterprise Architect
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Start date: as soon as possible, or by arrangement
Foundation Role: Application Architecture & Development
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in computer science.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams.
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within different programs in the area of Enterprise Architects
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of EA, for example developing a Dashboard
- You undertake demanding evaluation of KPI’s
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) Landscape “Applikation and Platform”
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of EA’s, mainly in the process
- You are involved with design and delivery of a new Dashboard in PowerPoint and/or Tableau
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- Are you a analytical and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you have advanced excel and C++ programming skills
- Do you have a good knowledge of PowerPoint and Tableau?
- Do you often take on the creative aspect of a project and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13846
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.